Join us for a week of horseback riding and fun!
- July 29-August 2
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Space is limited. Register early!
*This summer riding camp is open to able-bodied 6 to 12-year-olds as a fundraiser for HorseFriends and is not designed for individuals with special needs.
- Balance seat riding instruction
- Horsemanship (handling & grooming)
- A daily craft activity
- A daily devotional
Campers should bring with them each day:
- Labeled waterbottle/drink
- Must wear riding boots or closed toed shoes with a slight heel
- Must wear long pants (riding pants, jeans or leggings)
- Wear clothing they don’t mind getting dirty or stained
- Sunscreen (should be applied at home each morning)
Summer Riding Camp
Select the number of weeks for purchase. Click on Pay with PayPal if you want to use your personal PayPal account. To pay by credit card, click on the correct credit card icon. Follow the instructions and you will receive an email confirmation. Parents/Guardians will be emailed PDF medical waivers and consent forms in May. These must be received back by July 15.