ITEMS WE ALWAYS NEED!
- Hay Pellets for Queenie & Tucker
- Fly Spray!! We use A LOT in the spring & summer
- Corona multi-purpose ointment for horses
- Vetericyn Plus Wound & Skin Care
- Banixx Wound Care Spray
- Absorbine Hooflex Thrush Remedy
- AluShield aerosol bandage
- Vet Wrap
- Duct Tape
- Horse Treats
- Saddle pads
- Lead Ropes
- Funds for Therapeutic Games and Equipment – make a donation on our Support page
- Snacks and Drinks for Humans
- $10 will buy a T-Shirt for a participant.
- $15 will buy a book for a participant.
- $40-$75 will buy a new helmet for participants.
- $50-$100 will buy a new mounting block.
- $100-$500 will buy a new saddle.
Summer Riding Camp will need arts & crafts supplies, games, and toy horses. A specific list is coming soon!
*Links to Tractor Supply are not sponsored. You may purchase any of these items from a local farm & feed store.